Roll up your sleeves and get technical.
Gain access to the core knowledge you need to make IT Transformation a reality. Explore the latest technologies through self-paced labs, technical workshops, walkthrough demos and expert sessions with our engineers and experts.Register Now
What are Hands-on Labs?
Hands-on Labs are on-demand, virtual lab environments designed to deepen your technical skills with real products in real-world scenarios.
- Self-paced labs. These 30 – 60 minute virtual labs cover the breadth and depth of the Dell Technologies’ product and solution portfolio.
- Technical workshops. Highly interactive classes facilitated by subject matter experts. More than just training, these workshops deepen skills through teamwork and hands-on exercises on focused topics.
- Walkthrough demos. Demos are shorter, simulated technical walkthroughs to help you understand product capabilities. Designed for quick conceptual learning, these demos give you a broad understanding of a new product or concept in just 10 to 15 minutes.
- Expert sessions. Take what you have learned from your Hands-on Lab experience a step further. Visit our Meet the Experts Bar to avail yourself of 1:1 time with our Solution Experts to discuss your own critical IT challenges.
Just announced! See 2019 Hands-on Labs offerings!
This list is subject to change, check back often.
- Appsync Integrated Copy management
- ClarityNow ECS Isilon
- ClarityNow Overview - Getting Started201
- Cloud IQ
- Cyber Recovery
- Data Protection Suite 18.2 & Data Domain 6.2
- Dell Data Guardian
- Dell EMC Fabric Design Center
- Dell EMC SmartFabric Services & VxRail
- Dell EMC Unity - Configuring Snapshots & Replication
- Dell EMC Unity - Simplified Storage Management & Administration
- Dell EMC Unity - VMware vSphere Integration
- Dell Secureworks NGAV + Endpoint Detection and Response
- ECS & Isilon cloud pools integration
- Fabric Automation & Monitoring using Ansible & Telemetry
- GeoDrive to ECS Archive
- IDPA Management
- iDRAC9 for PowerEdge Servers
- Introducing VxFlex OS 3.0 Overview & Walkthrough
- Introduction to ECS
- Isilon Getting Started
- Isilon OneFS - Advanced
- OpenManage Enterprise
- OpenManage Portfolio & Systems Management featuring MX Series (ITD)
- PowerMax Getting Started
- PowerMax Managing your array via REST API
- PowerMax Performance Reporting & Database Storage Analyzer
- PowerMax Powerpath
- PowerMax Replication & Metro-based non-disruptive migration
- RecoverPoint for Virtual Machines
- SC Series Federation with Volume Advisor and Live Migrate
- SC Series Live Volume Auto Failover for VMware
- SC Series Unisphere for SC Series
- SRM 4.3 Monitor & Optimize the modern Data Center
- Virtustream Managed Cloud Platform - Providing a Virtustream-managed VMware SDDC on partner cloud
- VxBlock Central: VxBlock Management & Operations
- VxFlex Manager - IT Operations Management for Flex HCI
- VxRail 4.7 Built for VMware with VMware
- XtremIO X2 Simple to use Management
Top 3 reasons to get hands on.
Enhance your skills.
Already own the product and want to deepen your expertise? Training for an exam? Our self-paced labs and technical workshops can help you do your job better, and gain the hands-on experience that is crucial to acing your exams.
Broaden your knowledge.
Are you a storage engineer looking to enhance your knowledge of networking? We have a lab for that. Do you have boatloads of client computing knowledge, but are curious about enterprise storage? There’s a lab for that, too. We cover 50+ topics and lab participation is unlimited.
Become a leader.
Nothing shows true colors like a test drive. Be the first to experience what’s new from Dell Technologies and help your organization innovate and prepare for what’s next.