More engineers per sq. ft than anywhere else.
Get 1:1 access to hundreds of engineers and experts dedicated to helping you transform your IT. Explore the latest technologies through self-paced labs, walkthrough demos and whiteboard sessions.Sign Up for 2020
What are Hands-on Labs?
Hands-on Labs are on-demand, virtual lab environments designed to deepen your technical skills with real products in real-world scenarios.
- Self-paced labs. These 30 – 60 minute virtual labs cover the breadth and depth of the Dell Technologies’ product and solution portfolio.
- Walkthrough demos. Demos are shorter, simulated technical walkthroughs to help you understand product capabilities. Designed for quick conceptual learning, these demos give you a broad understanding of a new product or concept in just 10 to 15 minutes.
- Expert sessions. Visit our Meet the Experts area, where the Solution Center experts come to you! Avail yourself of 1:1 drop-in time at the MTE Bar to discuss your own critical IT challenges, or attend a scheduled MTE Design Session.
2019 Hands-on Labs catalog.
- AppSync: Integrated Copy Management For Enterprise Applications
- ClarityNow! Integration With Isilon & ECS
- ClarityNow! Overview & Getting Started
- CloudIQ: Cloud-Based Analytics & Machine Learning Application For Dell EMC Storage
- Cyber Recovery 18.1 (Hands-on Lab)
- Data Protection Suite: Avamar & Networker 18.2
- DataDomain OS 6.2
- Dell Data Guardian
- Dell EMC Fabric Design Center
- Dell EMC SmartFabric Services & VxRail
- Dell EMC Unity: Configuring Snapshots & Replication
- Dell EMC Unity: Simplified Storage Management & Administration
- Dell EMC Unity: VMware vSphere Integration
- ECS & Isilon Cloud Pools Integration: Getting Started
- ECS: Getting Started
- Enabling Federated Intelligence at Scale with Dell Technologies IoT Solution
- Fabric Automation & Monitoring Using Ansible & Telemetry
- Geodrive To ECS Archive
- iDRAC9 For PowerEdge Servers
- Integrated Data Protection Appliance (IDPA) Version 2.3
- Introducing VxFlex OS 3.0 Overview & Walkthrough
- Isilon OneFS: Advanced
- Isilon OneFS: Getting Started
- Modern PC Deployment with Dell and VMware
- MX Series
- Networking OS10
- Next Generation Dell EMC Data Protection Software
- OpenManage Enterprise
- OpenManage Portfolio & Systems Management Featuring MX Series
- PowerMax: Managing Your PowerMax Array Via REST API
- PowerMax: Performance Reporting & Database Storage Analyzer
- PowerMax: Provisioning, Data Reduction & Role Based Access Control - Getting Started
- PowerMax: Replication, Metro & Non Disruptive Migration
- PowerPath: PowerMaxOS Integration Features
- PowerVault ME4
- RecoverPoint For Virtual Machines & Cloud Disaster Recovery
- SC Series: Federation With Volume Advisor & Live Migrate
- SC Series: Live Volume Auto Failover For VMware & The vSphere Web Client Plug-in
- SC Series: Unisphere For SC Series Web UI, Replication & Disaster Recovery
- SRM 4.3: Monitor & Optimize The Modern Data Center - Advanced
- Virtualization 101: Introduction To VMware vSphere
- Virtustream Enterprise Cloud
- VMware Cloud On AWS: Getting Started
- VMware Enterprise PKS - Getting Started
- VMWare Horizon 7 Enterprise: Getting Started
- VMware NSX SD-WAN By VeloCloud: Getting Started
- VMware NSX-T Data Center - Getting Started
- VMware Pulse IoT Center & LIOTA
- VMware vSAN - What’s New
- vSphere 6.7 Lightning Hands-on Lab
- VxFlex Manager: IT Operations Management For VxFlex HCI
- VxRail 4.7 - Simplifying IT Through Standardization & Automation
- What's New In VMware vSphere 6.7
- Workspace ONE UEM: Windows 10 Management
- XtremIO X2: Simple To Use Management
Top 3 reasons to roll up your sleeves.
Enhance your skills.
Already own the product and want to deepen your expertise? Training for an exam? Our self-paced labs can help you do your job better, and gain the hands-on experience that is crucial to acing your exams.
Broaden your knowledge.
Are you a storage engineer looking to enhance your knowledge of networking? We have a lab for that. Do you have boatloads of client computing knowledge, but are curious about enterprise storage? There’s a lab for that, too. We cover 50+ topics and lab participation is unlimited.
Become a leader.
Nothing shows true colors like a test drive. Be the first to experience what’s new from Dell Technologies and help your organization innovate and prepare for what’s next.